Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1829 Half Dime

Howard Berry

I love my Minelab! Found this in a wooded area near my home along with seven large cents and several flat buttons. I have only been detecting for a couple of years and joined a club last year. After seeing some of the stuff the other guys were finding I bought a Minelab SE and have had a ball. Hope you enjoy. This is the first time I've tried to post any pics. There are some finds from last year I would love to share.Thanks for looking.:

n/t

Great Find. Looks AU to me. Glad you didn't ruin it by cleaning it. Water only!!! Post some of last years finds if you can. They are all new to us! Going out tomorrow (in the snow). I'll be looking for that half dimes sister:cool:

nice finds for sure and looks like a GREAT RECOVERY technique as well (no nics or digger scratches) :thumbup:

:clapping::thumbup::detecting:
Very nice coin Howard, and dug well by its appearance !

That Coin sure is in fantastic shape! I bet you were very excited when you found that one. Congrats on a great find and Good Luck and HH to you on your next outings.:thumbup: