Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1814 BUST HALF FOUND BY GINGERLM

well here it is...my latest find....she's a beauty....i found her in another field that donglassdigger and i have hunted a few times...but i used goes4ever's program this time...took a bit to get used to the TF...but wow....it was worth it...i couldnt beleive how deep she was...at least 14"....you cant pinpoint in this program so i just kept playing with it a bit and figured it right in the center of the cross hairs....i pulled out a pretty good size plug and there she was at the tip of the bottom....she is a small date as far as we can tell...very rare...love it....i just cant beleive all the beautiful coins we have been digging up since we got the etracs and the gold bracelet to boot.....thanks for everyones advice on this forum....i'm addicted....heading down south in a week or so....so now i need to learn the beach mode....any help would be greatly apreciated.......thanks again to goes4ever....{terry}....ginger oh...she cane up as # 07-45.....and another hole right next to it , 4 inches apart from another dig with the SE...tons of iron...would have never found it without the etrac and the great patterns from andy's book and this forum.....thanks again..ginger

Beautiful coin, congrats!!!
Bunker

Wow!!!!! That is beautiful. It looks like it was never in circulation. Congratulations. How about the story of the finding of this beauty?

Ohio Bud

Very, VERY nice. It would be a dream to pull something like that up out of the ground!

Thanks for the great pictures too!!!!

NebTrac

Great find and beautiful to boot.

Congrats

Rich

I don't believe I would be able to stop the happy dance if I found something that nice!! You are definitely hunting in the right places.

The Etrac certainly is a beast when it comes to silver.

Amazing.:surprised:What program did goesforever give you?I can look it up up you remember the heading.I am planning 2 old farm house hunts this weekend if it stays above 30 with no snow.Thanks charlie

you need to contact him....it's pretty much the relic program....TTF....and make sure to press the noise cancel button constantly ...farm fields grounds change ive found out...keep your eye on the sensitivity bar...you'll see what i'm talking about....i'de go 50 feet and the sensitivity was giving me numbers of 14 to 26...good luck.....ginger

i'm still doing the happy dance....lol....thanks for all the great comments.....i'm heading back today.....hopefully theres more....lol....being a little greedy......lol....

"....heading down south in a week or so....so now i need to learn the beach mode"

Where is down south? I am down south.

heading to alabama and then to florida...then driving home up the coast.....definalty packing the etracs......

Congratulations!! Awesome, Awesome find :clapping:

:bouncy:SWEEEEET

Absolutely beautiful........I think I would still be above the plug with a pool of saliva waiting for the EMS to arrive..:stretcher: Very nice find!!!!