Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1715 Emerald Ring Found....

Jeff K

Beautiful emerald ring found on beach at Ft. Pierce. Go to my web site, and click on Treasure News.

http://www.treasurelore.com

The ring was found opposite a 1715 wreck, where many rings and gold coins have been found in the past.

"It was a ring that had obviously had been carried aboard the 1715 Spanish galleon

n/t

Why yes I am , and thanks , can you believe it is my first gold find and the first ring I have ever found ? after 7 years detecting , I have lived in Florida for 16 years and didnt detect on a beach until last October , I guess Im making up for lost time .I also found a perfect one reale close to the ring .Good hunting to everyone .

It's stories like yours that help me keep the faith. I know that there's one out there for me. When you found it do you think it was recently tossed up on the beach or a washout from the dunes? I would like to hear your opinion.
therick

Thanks . It was in a line with some shells that had been washed up from a previous high tide so I would imagine it came in with the shells ?

Thanks , it really is the find of a lifetime , I didnt even know what gold sounded like with the excalibur , the fact that it is my first piece of jewelry is nice also .Only problem is , how do you top that , its a hard act to follow ?