Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

15x12" SEF (Butterfly) Search Coil

Canman

Has anyone tried the 15x12" SEF (Butterfly) Search Coil on the Fisher F70 or 75 .I would like to know how it performs.Maybe how it performs on other machine compared to there stock coil.

I'd like to know how both SEF coils work on the F75 LTD, but so far II've only seen a few basic tests. These coils are killer on the Etrac/Explorer machines. I can tell you if they made the 8x6" SEF coil for the F75 I'd be on it....I'm considering getting the 12x10"....just wish they weren't so heavy.

gmanlight said:
I would think it would go well with the LTD in boost mode with a slow swing

That's what I've been thinking, if you could gain an extra inch or so out of the 12x10" in boost mode it would be worth it IMHO. I know on the Minelab machines their seeing coins on edge and next to trash that the procoil isn't seeing, and the procoil was hailed as a great coil when it came out, so that's encouraging.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E1jfD7iIQ8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Dec. 23 2009
CW plates and shells much deeper than stock and about even to stock on coin size objects......shhh do not buy one it will KILL EEEuHWWW.......learn your machine first and how to dig and cover up deeper holes first!....but if just gotta KNOW... belly up to the bar!

Happy Trails
Jim Pugh

.....yep looks good so far.....hh.....Dan