Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

15 hours and the power just came back on. One thing good though

Royal

I got over 12 hours on my generator on 5 gal of gas. I can run the whole house on it but try not to run the water. I have a submersible pump and the lights dim when it kicks on

are you out of the storm danger now? We had 5 days without power a couple years back and used the generator sparingly. Luckily my well pump is 110 volts but i still had to cut off other things to run it occasionally. My generator is only 2500 watts but enough to keep lights, fridge, freezer, TV and puter running.

does the job. My well has a submersible 220v pump at the bottom of the well and it will handle it but I would just as soon not run water. I have with no problem but the furnace is the first priority.

Melting now

the snow finally left my yard a week ago! Never heard of such a long stretch of snow here. From Mid Dec to Mar 15th, usually gone in a few days or a week. All Al Gore's fault:ranting:

Hydro has to keep them city folks happy and not interrupt their power. Hence, we get pretty fast service when things go awry.

Fair winds

Mikie

generators anywhere! As soon as we got out, you could find them in every store. We bought one for the house, then a smaller Honda one for camping and such! They are a good thing to have, that's for sure!!! :)