Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

15" fisher or SEF coil?

short review from an british detectorist:

------
Prior to using a SEF Coil with my F70, I used an 11" DD Coil and found it to be light, sharp on response and has good depth; however, after using a SEF Coil, I have not returned to using the 11" Coil; ok, so there is a down side, the SEF Coil is heavy to use but you soon get used to it; the advantage it provides is enough to overcome the weight problem, I have found more items with a SEF Coil than any other used with my F70; some of the items were very small, including Cut Half and Quarter Hammered Silver Coins, and I've even found a Gold Ring at well over 12 inches deep, yes it has great depth, so I'm very satisfied with the performance of my SEF Coil. As for using my F70 on the beach, I'm not really interested in detecting beaches for finds. I have found the Prizm V to be a good detector for beach hunting. I have not tried using my F70 in water, as in brooks, streams, fords, etc., though I dare say it would work well enough, as long as there is not much rubbish in the water course. If you haven't tried a SEF Coil on your machine yet, I would advise you to give it a try, you may be pleasantly surprised.

-----
i hope its help.