Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1350 FUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

lien

went out today in the main st of my town where 4 old houses have been pulled down to makeway for a park extension managed 38 coins with 11 pre decimals half Penny's 1943,1945 one with a crust unreadable ,Penny's 1929,1948,1951,1955,1963,1949and threepence silver 1942 same as the last one i posted on this forum so had some fun it only seems to get better.

LIEN OZ

I'm finding this John ,but its good when you do find something old or interesting or both.

LIEN OZ

That's the spirit Lien and who cares what you dig as long as your fulfilled with your metal detecting hobby. I just like to dig and get surprised by what I can find with my detector. I think we are all truly blessed to have the technology being used in these detectors today. I love technology and gadgets too but seems like so many are too busy trying to analyze their detectors and not spending much time actually being in the field using them and can't wait for the next new model to come out on the market. I hope I can come your way someday Lien and do some prospecting. God Bless all.

Wirechief, CET