Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1266x

harryo

HI All, Just bought a 1266x hope i did the right thing. I want deep coins and have tried the explorer 11 sov. dfx xlt all good machines but feel that the coins i am after are deeper than these machines can reach. Did i make a good choice? It was going to be the 1270 or 1266x feel i got a good deal on the 1266x comes with the 8in and 10.5 in also a straight shaft. Have a cz3d now and find more with it than any other detector. Thanks Harry

Harry,I think ground conditions and how much trash at the site will be a big factor how well this unit performs.With some conditions and types of hunting (relic brass) the 1266x may excel,but to compare it with your list of units the bar sets very high.

Not so sure it will go deeper than the Exploreers or SE but it will hit deep relics and coins pretty good...

Harry,I think you'll like the 1266X let me know how the reverse notch works with the two knobs.