Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

12-9 and 12-10 Hunts

stpauli914

Got out early yesterday morning and this morning for a couple hours each. Yesterday I decided to head south and scope out some beaches that I haven't been to before. First one looked miserable, second one yielded some clad and had potential, third one was a charm but by the time I got to it I only had about a half hour to hunt. Scored a 925 silver wedding band and some crusty clad in that short time though so I decided to devote some time to it this morning. I was rewarded with a pair of 14K bands and a junk mood ring!! With the beach that I usually hunt and do well at very sanded, I figured it was a good time to check out some other locations. Wet sand both days with my new Sovereign GT with the stock 10" coil. I think I'll try something a little different tomorrow. Hmmmmmm

002-17.jpg

004-12.jpg

011-5.jpg

006-5.jpg

010-9.jpg