Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

12-2 Sovereign GT and WOT score GOLD!!

stpauli914

Well, I got my new Sovereign GT in the mail this past week and I also got a 15" WOT for it! Well, I got her all rigged up and took her for a trial run this afternoon. Tides weren't all that great but I figured I was just going to get the settings dialed in and try swinging this WOT! Well, it is definitely a whole new animal. I realized real quick that you have to run the sensitivity real low to keep from falsing. Let me tell you though, even with sensitivity at less than 1/4 this thing is CRAZY DEEP!!! After digging a few caps at 15"+ I just knew I was going to like this combo! Scrubbed the edge for a couple hours and managed lots of deep clad and then a real nice signal. Scoop after Scoop and it was finally in the pile. Kicked it out and that oh so beautiful sight of gold!!! I actually brought my phone so I was able to snap a couple pics before I even picked it up! Nice hefty 14K mens band 7.6grams. A few other misc. trinkets rounded out my 2 1/2hr hunt. Enjoy the In-Situ pics!!

008-5.jpg

009-6.jpg

006-4.jpg

004-11.jpg

001-14.jpg

010-8.jpg

011-4.jpg

012-2.jpg

Very nice! Keep em coming, that coil and detector will be paid off in no time,

great trial run......i love my wot gt combo as well.....be prepared to dig deep....congrats.....looks like you already got it pretty well figured out...