Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

11-19 Shiny Yellow Gold and ICE!!

stpauli914

Ahhhh, what a beautiful morning!

My expectations were low since the tide was not great. Worked the edge and was rewarded with a pair of Golden tickets! First find was the 10K Gold wedding band in about shin deep water. Thought that was going to do it till I got a nice signal toward the end of the hunt and out popped a Gold earing with 19 Diamonds!! My new friend Bob was swinging along with me and tried checking it on the AT Pro. Initially he got no signal at all! He played with the settings a bit and had to turn down the discrimination all the way to pick it up. When it finally hit for him it was a steady 43. The other goodies were a CZ stud and a bead that might be gold. It isn't pictured because I've got it on the stove top to remove some crud on it. It read 50 something on the ATP so I am hoping it may be gold. Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of my rubbish like I usually do before I throw it into the bucket. It consisted of a half dozen pull tabs and 3 or 4 bottlecaps. Zero clad today! I hunted 3 hours. I'll be back at it in the AM.

004-10.jpg

009-6.jpg

002-14.jpg

014-3.jpg

011-3.jpg

Aaron