Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

10x14 SEF accelerator coil

pennystock

just wondering if anyone can give a review of the 10x14 SEF coil for the T-2? how is it at pinpointing and is any added depth worth the $169.00 price? just wanted to compare it to the 11" stock coil......thanks

I have a 12x10 and find it vey good alround good pin pointing never need to pull the trigger. I found these today with it no problem. Beats the standard coil.

Another thing on the larger SEF coils take a look at the Joan Allen site for the revue's the lager ones are not so good on small hammered but marginally better on bigger stuff. I think that the 12x10 is the best all rounder.

I found 16 smallm Roman coins yesterday with a T2 & 12x10 SEF no problem pin pointing even without using the trigger method Also a decent brooch quite deep.

Youngted said:
I found 16 smallm Roman coins yesterday with a T2 & 12x10 SEF no problem pin pointing even without using the trigger method Also a decent brooch quite deep.

That brooch looks like it originally had a millefiori glass center, bummer it's mostly gone, but still a very neat find :thumbup:

I wouldn't mind trying the 12x10 SEF on my F75 LTD.

HH,
Brian