Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

10x12 s.e.f. coil for the T-2...

pennystock

i posted in the classified section that i would swap my 10x12 s.e.f. coil for the 11"dd stock coil for the T-2 and so far i have had no takers...that does not say much for the s.e.f. coil does it?........im using my 5"dd coil now for the T-2 at the beach, (below thewater line)...ill pick another stock coil down the road a piece..

I know in my case it would be the weight issue . One of the big things I like about the T2 is the lightness of the 11" coil .If your 10X12 was for a Explorer or E-trac it would have probably
been snatched up already .A lot of Explorer/E-trac users prefer it to the Minelab Pro coil . That T2 5" coil is sweet , I just picked one up and am really happy with it for getting in between trash or getting close to the metal bars at a playground . I've used it once so far and it pulled out a nice Merc .:detecting:

thanks for the response.....i bought one when it first arrived on the scene...this is my second one as the first had so much usage, it burst at the seem on the bottom.....still worked, but i replaced it with a new one the first of the summer...i love it for the beach.....ive dug many mercs with it along with every other coin.....just had 3 mercs last week on one hunt.

I bought a second hand T2 over a year ago and a 12x10 came with it. Covers more ground but although I did find stuff with it I think the SEF coils are overrated. The standard T2 pulls out my finds very well indeed plus it gets close to iron and still gets a small Roman coin I have sold my SEF on Ebay !!