Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

10th hunt

First of all Be Safe!
Second Have tons of fun!
Think about the house and where people may have sat, played, etc. Those are good places.
Think about where the occupants may have hid loot.
These are the places where you are likely to find something.
Maybe take a little time and sit where the porch is/used to be and just imagine how it was when people lived there.
Be systematic, dont' run all over the place looking. Pick a spot and work it out then go to the next area. (This is where I fail miserably. I look like a kid looking for Easter Eggs:crazy:)
Did I mention HAVE FUN

If the house is no longer standing, and you cannot tell the orientation from a cellar hole or foundation, Might be a good idea to just ask neighbors of the property...I am sure someone will have info...Once you have the layout, then picture where the porches were, any outbuildings, large trees, a garden, odd objects in the yard that just look like they don't naturally belong there...search all of these areas well...Most of all, be safe and have a ball...Don't forget to search large knotholes in trees, but with the detector first...don't need to disturb a bee's nest or worse...

HH,

BH-LandStar

Well only thing neat i found was part of an old toy car my brother was able to go with me so that was cool we dont get to do to much together these days
and i just love being outside.i think for now i will just stick with the parks until i can research some other place.

ps never heard of the knothole deal thanks for all the advice,im really glad i found this site

Sounds like a great place to hunt. I'm going to give you an unusual place to look, if you can find it where it was located: the outhouse.

I'm not joking. How many times was it used over the years? A steady flow of traffic and probably a lot of lost coins and jewelry.

Good luck!