Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

101 coins today -

steve in so la

but no goodies. I still like digging them all but am waiting for gold/silver. Hopefully, it will come along. Steve in so la

dec%2014_zpswnuhgk2i.jpg

100 coin days are rare. You keep digging that many and the gold & silver will come along. :thumbup:

Wow that is a lot of digging. That was a good late birthday present. My knees would have been sore from all that digging.

Hey Steve, did you hit a park, ball-field or a tot-lot to get all those finds? I'm with Mike, 100+ is AWESOME! Congrats!

I have been doing a parking area at a big city park . Just detecting the gravel/rock/dirt areas where the cars park .

I have done several parking areas in the past like this and it's surprising how productive they are. Hard digging tho. Steve

Congrats on all the coins, for it is difficult to find 100 or more in one day any more with so many MD'ing now days! I had many of those in the 80's and 90's but later it became harder to find a lot of coins and goodies in one day of :detecting: Keep hopes high, Steve, and the gold and silver will come....just have to hunt the right places that haven't been so hunted and/or be the early bird there first! SMILE!! Don't ever lose faith in Jesus or in finding something really nice :detecting: ThumbUP! God Bless! Ma

Congrats on the finds, Steve. Are the coins usually that crusty?

sites like this. It's a parking lot - no depth, stones, cars on them, etc. But in the past I have dug silver & gold in spots like this.Steve