Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

10.5 spider on 1270

but you will go deeper-

so to some dudes going deeper is worth the xtra pounds-

peace,
AJ

:usaa:

Maybe some folks may believe that, but I never saw a differene. I'll agree it's some extra weight, but use those big coils alot in large open fields & non-trash places. Or for relic hunting for maybe gaining a couple more inches...
Love that bronze age wristlet by the way! I have a bronze age axe. Please post more if you can.
Later,
Bill

[attachment 47638 DSCF3104_resize.jpg]
[attachment 47637 DSCF3098_resize.jpg]
well i read on internet the manufacturers recommand smaller coils for coinhunt.they probably got reason to wrote it.
where did you find bronze axe in america??????
there wasnt bronze age!
I had a beautifull bronzeage spear but the pic is too big to place here and i had 2 axe 1 is broken.i sold them.
here is few coin

Your right the Native Americans were still mostly stone tools in my area (but my friend has found some nice "copper culture" BC artefacts in Wisconsin area).
I found this detecting in Great Britian.....1250 BC.
Wow nice coins! That's what I wanted to see :clapping: You should do treasure tours in Hungary :)

yeah this is a real bronze age axe.
mine was different though
mine was looks like a jog or a jar.
it got ear what they used to knit the rope on what fixed the axe on the stick.i dont have picture of my every find but yes hungary is rich in history and finds and not too many detector user.
you might take a tour here!maybe its gonna be better than england but you have to hide your finds on at the airport!

Hey Bill Native Americans had copper tools and implements as early as 6000 BC. That predates the Bronze Age by a couple thousand years!<p><center>COPPER CULTURE AWL<p><center>[attachment 47660 awl.jpg]

i will ask my friend at the museum but the fact is:
when white people got to north america all the arrows spears knifes axes were made of rocks and bones.
correct me if im wrong!

had to edit tha tpost! ;)
I was just goin' along with what sling said, and looking at it from how it was in my area, as all I have ever found here are stone tools. I've never detected copper here & obvioulsy didn't know the age of "copper culture". Wow that's old! I sorta had in my mind that copper stuff was like contact period.....
Silly me.......guess, I should stick to topics I know more about like Colonial :D
Thanks for the correction & showing that though.......copper culture stuff is fasinating to me. Almost better than spending a fortune going to the UK & hoping for a bronze age find, which is super rare.....
Bill

the expert of the museum says the indians in north america
used the copper only for jewel and few very small tool like needle.
but untill europians got here no any serious tools were made of metal
like hammer axe spear knife.they didnt have smith.

i gave you the emailaddress
but why indians returned to the rock then?????????
because the early settlers didnt even see a copper nife!!!!!!!!!!!!
they might tought the rock is better????
or their copper spears were even worse than you can make of rock???
kind of funny for me!