Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1 st 14K in LA

steve in so la

Poet & don't know it.
Since moving to Louisiana I finally dug a 14 K bracelet with a girls name on it - turned it over for the pic. Also got a bunch of nickels and other things. Got a token for one child's admission to a local movie theater. Steve in so la

14%20K%20%206%201%202016_zps8mvbvydg.jpg

Marty - Here's a site where people can hook up with others. Check it out - on the Friendly Forum. Steve

http://metaldetectingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31

WTG Steve! Happy for you.

PTL....Steve, read my last post in answer to yours where I said that you would find the real gold after you found the gold-filled ring because of God's Holy Spirit within me! Congrats and go find some more! God Bless! :angel: Ma Betty

I knew you would eventually find some because you are the jewelry king.

lucky over the 35 years detecting. I am currently 7 gold items away from 400. The first 10 years I didn't find many but then I decided to dig most signals and my finds shot up. I say this as anyone can do the same.

Steve in so la

Hi Steve. that is the real truth for I absolutely knew you would find gold....but didn't know in what form you would find it.....so wasn't an after thought.....God really did quicken it to me and when He does that, I know that I know that I know! Hope you find lots more....to add to your gold count! You deserve the finds, for that is a lot of digging....I know because I just couldn't do that much digging because of tiring out way too soon! Age or mileage or both catches up with us sooner or later! May God Bless you and Nancy! She needs some more rings and jewelry! lol :angel: Ma Betty