Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pics of me and my baby taken 20 years apart.:angel:

Hotcz70

[attachment 169033 meandlillbud.jpg] [attachment 169034 poprocks2.jpg]

My daughter who is now 24 just moved back closer to home after 4 years away. She and I have always been close since I raised her on my own from the time she was 1 year old.

We met at a little podunk bar about a few months ago and she took the one pic with her camera phone.

The next day I had it made into a pic to frame.

I then remembered that I still had a little polaroid we took at one of those little dollar booths at the mall exactly 20 years ago. You know the ones?...where you put in a dollar...then sat there while the machine took the pic...then it gave it to you in a slot...like a vending machine.

Anyway...they are both nearly identical head shots....and exactly 20 years apart. Just wanted to share how my baby has grown up.

20 years..........I bet it seems like only yesterday...........you did good my friend........:clapping:

Really sweet pictures...your daughter was so cute when she was little and is beautiful now! I'd been fortunate to have seen these pics before from you, but everytime I see them, they make me smile! You guys look great!! Best, Erik

Just like a really fine wine Bryce......
getting a lot better with age!!
Gold Nuggets :wiggle:

Makes you proud when you accomplished so much on your own doesn't it.

Very nice pictures, Bryce!! And the memories you have will last a lifetime!

Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

CAPTN SE
Dan

Awesome Bryce! and you still have the same hair cut :thumbup: