Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta pinpointer

mascard1

How is the pinpointer free….if you have to pay 79.00… when you buy a Simplex ???

Attachments

• IMG_0285.png
    IMG_0285.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 26
It is a translation thing. I recently bought some BBQ GLOVES from China, and only received a GLOVE. Translation bro.

What! if you have to pay 79.00 for a free pinpointer when you buy a Simplex.... I'd like the option "keep the pinpointer and knock 70.00 off the Simplex".
I have a feeling that won't work....:unsure:

Why not just use the word "includes" versus "free"?
How many languages do you speak Willy, and fluently? Most people can only speak 1, some learn 2 but struggle with words, imagine the confusion if you spoke 4 or 5, words would get twisted.

I got that email as well and thought the same. However they sent out a corrected email when they realized the mistake. IMO Idon't think they were deliberately misleading, but more of as mentioned above a language glitch. It would make no sense for a company like Nokta that is so committed to customer care and service to start something like that. Just my 2c.

Bob, I speak 2 languages. English and Southern. Have trouble with both. After 2 years in N.J. I was picking up a little Italian and Northern. Italian ,to me, is a beautiful language. One of my friends was a second generation Italian American. He ran his sisters new Texaco station between Toms River and Seaside Heights. One day he bought a new Austin Healy, took all the money from the station. Three nights later he got drunk and ran the Austin Healy off a bridge into a salt water creek near Miami., Good bye Healy. When he got back home his family forgave him but kept him from liquor and cash registers. After that all he could afford was a very used Volks. "Beetle". Back then you could buy a new Beetle for $1425.00. All romping and stomping 36 H.P. True story.