Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Has Anyone Tried the Go Terrain App?

Coin Rescue Inc

I just got it activated and have a two week window for free.
I would like feed back on other people's experience with this.
Thanks

Don't use a smartphone so it is out of the question...

Just remember, any location program will rely on the GPS on your phone. So the stated accuracy of any program doesn’t matter as much as the capability of your phone. If you have a newer phone with multi channel GPS you will have better accuracy than an old phone with single- channel GPS.

I'd like to hear too. Anyone pay for the premium package? Can you see property lines in the US in the app?

Thanks for the help.
--Matt
It does not.

Overall it works pretty well. The accuracy is as good as can be expected. I would find it much more useful in an area like England or other areas with huge fields that don't exist near where I live in New York.
That said, it can be fun to use. I bought a nice gooseneck mount that attaches to my detector which allows me to see the screen while detecting. That makes it much easier too use the picture functionality that is included with the app.

Been thinking about it but I wear my Apple Watch on my hunts and it tracks just fine!
Plus it reminds me how out of shape I’m in! 😂

Attachments

• IMG_7898.png
    IMG_7898.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 14
I love Go Terrain and use it often. It tracks me all over the field, Then all the way home as I forget to turn it off :( yeah